Chrysler Repair/IGNITION FUSE UNDER THE HOOD

Question
I JUST BOUGHT A "1997" CHRYSTLER CONCORD,  AND, IF I ACCELERATE TO FAST, I BLOW THE IGNITION FUSE UNDER THE HOOD. I TOOK IT TO AUTOZONE AND HAD IT PUT ON THEIR ANALIZER, THE PERSON ANALIZING, TOLD ME, THAT I NEEDED TO HAVE THE "TRANSMISSION RELAY SENSOR" REPLACED. BUT, WOULD HAVE TO ACQUIRE IT THRU A DEALERSHIP, OR A MECHANIC.  SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO REPLACE THE "EGR VACUUM SOLENOID". THE EGR SOLENOID IS FAULTY. BUT, IM PRETTY SURE SHE ORDERED A STARTER SOLENOID. ARE THESE TWO SOLENOIDS THE SAME? WHY DO YOU THINK THE FUSE KEEPS BLOWING? WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE SOLENOID? AND THE BATTERY LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON, THE GOING OFF, REPEATEDLY???????????? I ALREADY HAD THE BATTERY AND ALTERNATER TESTED, AND THEY ARE BOTH GOOD. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU INPUT.

FAWN

Answer
first  the people at autozone sell parts  not diagnose nor fix cars.
The fuse is blowing because a short to ground   prob a wire  when u accl fast it pulls on the wire  and shorts to ground.  An electrical guy ill need to trace this down, NOT AUTOZONE.

Chrysler Repair

Kevin