Chrysler Repair/'14 Ram electrical connector identification

Question
connector T-106
connector T-106  

other connectors
other connectors  
Hello Roland,
I am trying to find out how to identify various electrical connectors on my 2014 Dodge Ram Tradesman pickup. It is a standard cab with the 5.7 Hemi engine.
I am looking at various connectors (under the drivers seat), and trying to get some numbers to cross reference to the manual.one such connector (when taken apart), shows a circle with a T at the top, and a solid line under that with the number 106 all this (inside) the stamped circle... Well, I have tried looking through the electrical manual pages, and do not see that number anywhere.I am looking for a switched power source to power my aftermarket camera.I found an (unused) red wire with brown tracer in pin position #8 on this above connector,and it IS switched, but I'm hesitant to use it since I don't know what it is (suppose) to be for, and what fuse it operates through... Please Help!   Thanks,  Ron

Answer
Hi Ron,
Can you tell by the switch that operates the wire what that switch is supposed to be for?
Unfortunately the most recent manual I have for the Ram is an '10 Mitchell manual. I will see if I can find anything in there, and if I do I'll be back with a revised answer.
Roland

Addendum,
I suspect the unused wire on pin 8 may be for a cushion heater for a optional third front seat. If the gauge of the wire is fairly large that too would be an indication that the circuit will handle the current that you need for the camera.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston