Chrysler Repair/1999 Concorde 3.2 engine: "stopped"

Question
My car stopped on me with no warning. It will not into any gear. How do I know if it is the transmission control module? No lights come on to check engine? Please help.

Answer
Hi Keith,
I need clarification.
By "stopped" do you mean the engine died, or that the transmission stopped moving the car?
Are there any lights "on" at the instrument cluster?
Does the 'check engine' light show up?
Does the engine start and run? If not, does the starter turn over the engine? Do you hear a "click" (loud or soft?) when you try the starter? If it does start, is the problem that when you shift from P or N to Drive that the car won't move? Any other gears work?
If the engine is running but the wheels won't turn then it may be that one of the 4 "constant velocity joints" on the front axle shafts has broken.
Thanks for explaining.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston