Chrysler Repair/4L60e noise

Question
first thanks so much for taking time here!
I have a 4L60E in a 95 firebird. I got it from a wreck that had 75k miles on it when I got it. I did a reman valve body, full shift kit including corvette servo etc.  I've put another 10k miles on it and its been great but lately I've noticed that DURING shifts there's a slight scraping sound.its most nocible in the 1-2 and 2-3 shifts and even slightly in the TCC lockup.  I dont hear it on the 3-4.  the sound is louder the higher the RPMs are.  if you're really light on the gas and the sifts are below 2000 RPM there's no noise but if you're climbing a hill from a stop and the shifts are over 3k its very noticeable. all other aspects of the trans are great (no slipping or other noises etc). fluid level is good and fluid color is ok (red but not super clear). what could be causing this and what can I try/check?
thanks!

Answer
Hi Mark,
Unfortunately I am not expert in General Motors vehicles so don't have any service manuals I can consult. It may be that there is a transmission controller self-diagnostic capability which when accessed will tell you a code number and then with the aid of a transmission service manual will then give you some suggestions as to what is wrong. That is the approach I would take in a mid-90's electronic transaxle for a Chrysler vehicle.
Have you tried asking one of the experts in GM auto repair here at AllExperts?
You are welcome.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston