Chrysler Repair/'89 Lebaron console removal

QUESTION: How do I deasemble a console on a 1998 labaron?

ANSWER: Let me look that up in the manual and get right back with my answer.

QUESTION: sorry I put the wrong year .The labaron is a 1989.need to dessamble the  console.

Please describe which console you want to remove from the instrument panel (what items are part of the console you wish to remove, as there are several 'consoles' to choose from) and what is it that you want to accomplish? That way I can give you more specific info and without describing all the possibilities which would be very time-consuming for me.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).