Chrysler Repair/'89 Lebaron console removal

Question
QUESTION: How do I deasemble a console on a 1998 labaron?

ANSWER: Let me look that up in the manual and get right back with my answer.

QUESTION: sorry I put the wrong year .The labaron is a 1989.need to dessamble the  console.

Answer
Please describe which console you want to remove from the instrument panel (what items are part of the console you wish to remove, as there are several 'consoles' to choose from) and what is it that you want to accomplish? That way I can give you more specific info and without describing all the possibilities which would be very time-consuming for me.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston