Chrysler Repair/charging and battery lights stays on: '07 Sebring

I have a 2007 chysler sebring 2.4L i bought a new alternator,battery is good and no blown fuse. When i put in the new alternator and charged the car back up it would charged the battery and the battery lights stays on what would be the problem

Do you mean that is would not charge the battery or the it would charge the battery? If you mean that the alternator is not charging the battery then I would start by looking carefully over the wiring to be sure that all the wires connected to the alternator are in good condition and chean at the their connection points. Then let me know.
There are three wires to check out:
the bright red fat wire goes to the starter motor and should have 12V on it,
the dark green wire goes to pin 19 of the number 2 plug (black/orange) at powertrain control, module
the black/tan wire should be grounded.
So verify those connections.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).