Chrysler Repair/03 Chrysler T&C w/3.8 FWD Engine misses and gauges erratic

Bill Z's Auto & Truck Finder wrote at 2016-02-17 16:55:11
Ok Rolland.

Found the problem,It was the Chassis control module located up inside the (Most idiotic place you could put it,snow,salt slush,can get at it)the left front wheel well,mounted to the frame.When we took it off it virtually crumpled in our hand.Replaced it with another(used) from a salt free state,and runs perfect now.Thanks for all your help.  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).