Chrysler Repair/PCM and harmonic balancer problem with 2002 Chrysler Town and Country

Question
Hello,
I am working on a friends 2002 Chrysler Town and Country that is in a local shop. It seems to have a miss when idling and in gear. It starts and drives OK but it seems to lack power.  Sometimes but not always it will miss when she is driving down the road and she says that it will make her head sway front to back a little when it does it.  The shop pulled the plugs and looked at plug wires and they look new, and the plug wires are Mopar brand, the fuel filter was replaced.  The owner told me to talk to the shop and see if I could help diagnose the problem- I found out a common problem with these is the fuel injection wiring harness.  I personally looked at about 1.5 feet of the harness, up to about the point of the coil pack, and all the wires were stuck together but I saw no bare wires.  At first glance you would think the wires may have been formed that way at the factory, they were stuck together much like old thin cheap extension cords are. I separated each one and put the wires back in the velcro covering.  They also pulled the codes on the computer for me and the only one that came up is P0601.

1. Does this code always mean a bad PCM?
2. If I replace the fuel injection wiring harness only, could it make the P0601 code and miss problem go away?
3. When I am in there, would it be a good idea to replace the injectors with remanufactured ones, and replace the camshaft position sensor?
4. If I do have to replace the PCM, what is a good source for one? I found two places in FL that sell remanufactured ones for around $200 (will these work?) , and the dealership will want $1100 including programming.

Another problem I noticed when looking at the van was an occasional rattle on the front of the engine when idling.  Its not real loud but enough to get my attention. I looked closer with a flashlight and noticed about 1/4" of wobble in the harmonic balancer, I think it may be coming from there. I have always dealt with cars that have solid crank pulleys and not harmonic balancers, so the question here is how much wobble can it have if any before it must be replaced?

Thanks much

Answer
601 is internal control failure  no way around it.
no replacing the wires will not do anything with the 601 error code.
why replace something that does not have an issue?
i have used bot the ones in FL  I get a 50  50 on them  some thins they done check the circuits out.  One in NC i get better results.

I cant help with noise much online  

Chrysler Repair

Kevin