Chrysler Repair/Ground wire: '00 Stratus right strut tower

Ground wire
Ground wire  
Just wanted to know where this attached to. In the photo the bolt to the right of the tube is where it connects on the strut tower but I can't figure out where the other end goes, can you help me out here? The vehicle is a 2000 Chrysler cirrus LXi 2.5L V6 over head cam          Photo is of the right front strut tower

Hi Bernard,
I have the '99 manual which I believe is valid for your '00.
On the right strut tower there are supposed to be an 18 ga black wire that goes to the right headlamp and a 16 ga black wire that goes to a nearby multiwire splice (look down along the inside surface of the strut tower to a harness that has a couple of mounting brackets either side of that splice) out of which a number of black wires connect to the right fog lamp, high and low horn, right park/turn signal lamp, windshield washer pump, and downstream oxygen sensor. So see whether any of them are not connected to ground.
Thanks for the question and photo and please let me know if this has been helpful.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).