Chrysler Repair/no instrument cluster or radio: '95 T & C

Question
I have a 1995 Chrysler town and country 3.8 liter v6.  I was recently trying to put in a after market radio and in the process of doing so.  I accidentally touched wires together that weren't supposed to touch.  As a result I now have no digital instrument cluster, radio, interior lights, and the back latch button doesn't work.  I have checked fuses in the fuse boxes, and I bought a new instrument cluster to see if that is the issue.  But nothing has changed. My question is what could of happened to make all this happen? I didn't know if there was a fuse behind radio and in dash.  I'm completely out of options.  Thanks in advance..

Answer
Hi Vincent,
I just found your question in the "pool" to which Kevin had referred it. If by "no" working with all these devices you list you mean the illumination lighting of them then I believe tha the Ignition Off Draw Fuse in the Power Distribution Center was blown. This is a 15 amp fuse at the inboard/rear corner of that Center under the hood. It would be labelled IOD and connects between pins 1 and 2. So check that fuse to begin. Otherwise tell me specifically what aspect of each of the devices/systems that you listed seems to work/not work.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston