Chrysler Repair/1997 sebring coupe lxi headlight assembly removal

Hi Roland, I am trying to remove the headlight assembly s and after removing the 3 bolts and all connection, still will not come out.  What else needs to be removed to pull it out?  Thank you!

Hi Eric,
The front bumper has to be removed. The front bumper removal steps are:
remove turn signal light assembly
remove center plate (top edge in the middle)
remove the assembly
and then the corner plates
there is also a pad above each corner plate and finally a fascia bracket but that may not have to be removed.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).