Chrysler Repair/Journey: instrument panel not working, many bus fault codes

Question
QUESTION: I nave journey car , when hits cold there is a problem. It does not start and the IPC is off. I have to on some device and it turn on, bit registered many condes, u110e, u113,p0700,u0101,u0001p0481,p0700.u0416

ANSWER: Hi Jorge,
I have questions for you:
Which engine do you have?
What is the IPC?
Would you re-read the codes and look again at U113? It should have a 4thdigit.
None of the other codes would clearly say why you have a cold starting problem.
I am not sure whether all the codes are "fresh" or old/stale codes. So you might do well to disconnect the battery for a minute to erase all the codes, then
reconnect and drive it for a few days and then do
another code readout to see what the "fresh" codes are.

The codes you listed mean:
u110e ambient(outside air) temp sensor disconnected (this may be why cold start problem but usually it is not involved in the starting conditions)
u113 ?: one number is missing
u0101 lost communication with transmission control module
u0001 problem with the CAN C bus
u0416 implausible data from ESP
P0700  there is a some other fault related to the transmission
P0481 the circuit for the #2 cooling fan is at fault

Is there any other recent history of the problems you have had?

So please answer my questions and we will try to focus on the cold starting problem to begin.

Roland

QUESTION: Godo morning, yes the correct number is U0113, IPC is instrument panel ,

Answer
Hi Jorge,
It is difficult because the Journey service manual I have on a CD is blurry as far as the wiring diagram details are concerned. But because the instrument panel does not work and that panel has a number of circuits that are involved with electronic 'bus' communication  and because so many of your fault codes have to do with various electronic communication bus problems, my best suggestion would be to look for whether there may be a fuse that powers the instrument panel that is blown.
But then I have the problem of not being able to clearly read the wiring diagrams to identify which specific fuses power the instrument cluster.
As best as I can tell the five instrument panel fuses are:
M10, M12, M20, and M24, and J12. So look at those fuses to see if one might be blown. If you don't find one of those is blown, then my suggestion would be to remove each of All the fuses to see if you can find one that is blown.
Let me know what you find. Please also rate/nominate me using the tabs below.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston