Chrysler Repair/Radiator Flush on '95 Eagle Summit Wagon LX 2.4l

Question
I am contemplating doing a radiator flush at home. I have a Chrysler vehicle service manual which describes the procedure. I was hoping to find a video or pictorial step-by-step guide specifically aimed at my car, but have been unsuccessful thus far.
         The diagram in the service manual which depicts the location of the engine coolant drain plug on the engine block is not clear to me, given my lack of expertise in this arena.Could you assist me further by describing in greater detail the location of the drain plug? Thank you !

Answer
Hi John,
The Eagle line I believe was built using Jeep parts. I don't have any Jeep shop manuals from the '90's to refer to. I do have an '05 Jeep manual on CD which does have a couple of pages about the 2.4L engine, along with a drawing showing the engine drain plug and a description of how to flush the cooling system. I can copy those pages and send them to you as an attachment to an email. Tell me your email address, but don't us @, rather use "at" or the address will be erased.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston