Chrysler Repair/Radiator Flush on '95 Eagle Summit Wagon LX 2.4l

I am contemplating doing a radiator flush at home. I have a Chrysler vehicle service manual which describes the procedure. I was hoping to find a video or pictorial step-by-step guide specifically aimed at my car, but have been unsuccessful thus far.
         The diagram in the service manual which depicts the location of the engine coolant drain plug on the engine block is not clear to me, given my lack of expertise in this arena.Could you assist me further by describing in greater detail the location of the drain plug? Thank you !

Hi John,
The Eagle line I believe was built using Jeep parts. I don't have any Jeep shop manuals from the '90's to refer to. I do have an '05 Jeep manual on CD which does have a couple of pages about the 2.4L engine, along with a drawing showing the engine drain plug and a description of how to flush the cooling system. I can copy those pages and send them to you as an attachment to an email. Tell me your email address, but don't us @, rather use "at" or the address will be erased.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).