Chrysler Repair/1992 new yorker digital dash and information center

Question
I did the trip reset and trip button hold it came up with a 920 and a 999 code spedo and volt gauge works all others don't no mileage just the asterick.

Answer
Hi James,
Did you tell me everything that you saw?
According to the manual:
Chec should be displayed in odometer
Then you press the US/met button
Speedo should remain blank
Then "code" displayed in odometer for 10 seconds
Then if 920 is displayed at 3 second intervals then there is a lack of messages from the body computer coming in along the C2D twisted pair of bus wires. The wires go from the black plug of the body computer (violet/brown from pin 7 and white/black from pin 20) and go to the blue data link connector. Then from there the same wires go to the cluster. So the connections should be verified to start with.
If those check out, then there is an issue with the body computer itself. Check fuse 8, and verify that it is carrying voltage when the key is in the run position.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston