Chrysler Repair/'05 2.7L head bolt torque specs

Question
do you know to specs to the 2.7 chrysler 300 head bolts

Answer
Hi Anrae,
The pattern is first to do 8 main bolts, then do the 3 outer bolts.
You start at the middle bolt on the outside edge of each head and do a circular pattern which is clockwise on the left side head and counter clockwise on the right side head. Tighten those 8 bolts in 4 steps:
35 foot pounds, 55 foot pounds, 55 foot pounds again, and finally turn each bolt 1/4 turn using a wrench (not the torque wrench).
Then do the 3 outer bolts, starting with the middle, then the outside edge, then the inside edge bolt, tightening each to 250 inch pounds (21 foot pounds).
If you want a drawing, tell me your email address, but don't us the @ symbol, instead use "at".
I'll attach it to an email I will send to you directly.
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston