Chrysler Repair/'05 2.7L head bolt torque specs

do you know to specs to the 2.7 chrysler 300 head bolts

Hi Anrae,
The pattern is first to do 8 main bolts, then do the 3 outer bolts.
You start at the middle bolt on the outside edge of each head and do a circular pattern which is clockwise on the left side head and counter clockwise on the right side head. Tighten those 8 bolts in 4 steps:
35 foot pounds, 55 foot pounds, 55 foot pounds again, and finally turn each bolt 1/4 turn using a wrench (not the torque wrench).
Then do the 3 outer bolts, starting with the middle, then the outside edge, then the inside edge bolt, tightening each to 250 inch pounds (21 foot pounds).
If you want a drawing, tell me your email address, but don't us the @ symbol, instead use "at".
I'll attach it to an email I will send to you directly.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).