Chrysler Repair/2002 Chrysler T&C limited, 3.8 v6

Question
2 problems. 1st, I saw in an earlier post of yours, fuel gauge drops 1/4 tank in 15 miles. I stop and turn off the engine, turn the key back to on and watch the gauge slowly go back up to where it should be. You mentioned a hose pinched around the LDP system and a figure 1 to show where. I sure would like to see that diagram and find a pinched hose. 2nd, Transmission took a dump. I have a friend who replace it for free, (Vo-Tech automotive class instructor, let the kids do it) but I had to buy a junk yard transmission. Shifts fine but it must have a different differential ratio because the speedometer now reads 58 to go 50, 40 to go 35, 80 to 70. The tachometer correlates to the speedometer as it used to, best I can remember. Pinion factor calibration? DRB III?
I will surly appreciate any insight.

Answer
i have not ever mentions anything about a pinched line for a fuel level issue  and there would be no correlation to a pinched line when the fuel tank level unit is electrical and inside the gas tank.  As for the Trans  yes a DRB3 would be needed to change the pinion factor.  But should maek no difference because that info is stored in the trans computer  so unless you changed that  it will still be the same as the old one.

Chrysler Repair

Kevin