Chrysler Repair/'06 Magnum R/T: Rear suspension knuckle

Question
Hello Roland,
I am working on my 2006 magnum RT rear suspension,replacing links and I have a problem with the wide bushings on the craddle for the spring links.
My tool is not wide enough to get them out for replacement,I don't find any informations on my repair manual regarding them big bushings.
Could you please tell me which tool is used,I'll check on it with repair shop to borrow one or If you have trick for my problem don't hesitate.
Thank you.
Terry

Answer
Hi Terry,
Yes, there is a special tool and separate instructions for that spring link shown in the manual for the Magnum. Is yours called an SRT-8 model or not, as the instruction are different?
I can copy those pages and attach them to an email I will send to you directly. Don't use the "@" symbol but instead use "at".
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston