Chrysler Repair/crystler cirrus won't start 1997 2.5 v6 24 valve

Question
Just replaced water pump and timing belt is in time is firing will not start also replaced radio from factory to pioneer cd player is there maybe something in the wiring that I need to power and didn't or can anything there prevent start up

Answer
Hi Michael,
Can you rephrase/clarify what you mean by "...is in time is firing..."?
Does it seem to want to start but just won't catch and run, suggestion you are getting spark and fuel injection?
A '97 model may give you access to on-board diagnostics by means of fault codes. These numbers are found by turning the ignition key "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch for two possibilities: the check engine light will remain "on" and then begin to flash, pause, flash, etc. If so count the number of flashes before each pause. Then repeat to assure accurate set of counts. OR:
Watch the odometer window to see if the mileage reading is replaced by a 4-digit number(s) preceded by a P.
Either way let me know the counts or the P numbers.
I doubt the radio replacement would affect starting.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston