Chrysler Repair/2005 T&C touring power front driver seat issue

Question
Good morning. I recently had the motor replaced on the front driver side seat. after the replacement, we noticed the seat does not go all the way back anymore. I questioned the dealer and was told that's impossible, that the seat can only be re-installed the same way/ same holes...is there an adjustment or something that they missed that I can fix?

Mike

Answer
Hi Mike,
The power seat is complex and it appears that something was not done properly in the repair job. I would request that they examine the range of motion of the seat in comparison to similar T & C model year vehicles in their shop and to call you when they have one there for you to see that yours is the same or not. If not, they should remove the seat and correct the problem.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston