Churches Of Christ/One True Church

Rodney wrote at 2013-03-22 08:21:35
Here are a couple of more sites of interest.

http://www.churchofchrist-cg-az.com/History-Church.html

http://www.netbiblestudy.net/history/

I don't dwell much on revelations, I had rather dwell on my salvation and let those of high education hash it out. I know it was wrote to the early churches Keep in mind it was wrote to 7 churches in Asia Minor(Turkey). I have heard it from every angle. Well I do know the proper name is Apocalypse

(Hidden knowledge)My understanding is it was a coded letter wrote in a way the authority of the day (Rome) would not understand it... I'm basically with Ernie on this one. I once heard a preacher teach the Other point of view. . . still trying to figure that one out. I do know It is one of the most misquoted books of the Bible.

Churches Of Christ

Ernie Laurence, Jr.