Churches Of Christ/pls can u explain for me

pitch pipe in worship or pitch pipe be for the song

Thankyou for your question Charlies

In any worship service where I have seen or heard a pitch pipe, it has been used by the song leader to get the proper range to start a song.  I have never seen the pitch pipe used in the song.  I have seem a song leader use it to make sure they are starting off the song at the proper pitch or to instruct the congregation about how the song is going to go ie.........where the tenor or sopranoes sing the strongest.  We are instructed to sing to our God (Eph. 5:19) without the accompaniment of musical instruments.  So if the pitch pipe is only being used to get the right sound or pitch to start a song but not used as an instrument along with the singing, the worship is still right and biblical.  Have a blessed day.

Onaga Thomas

Churches Of Christ

Onaga Thomas

I am a member of the Park East Church of Christ in Denver, CO. I can answer any questions any people out there have regarding the Churches of Christ. Whether it be about our history, services, spirituallity or why we believe in only one church. Write me with any concerns you have about the Church of Christ and I will do my best to answer them

I was born and raised in the Church of Christ and was baptized at age 10. With the help of my mother and father, brothers and sisters of the church, christian friends etc...I have a profound knowledge of the truth about the Word of God. I am strong in my beliefs and convictions and will answer anyones questions with scriptual knowledge and fact. I want to boldly proclaim the true Word of God according to Bible principal instead of what I think or what someone has told me.