Churches Of Christ/Catholicism and Protestantism.

Dear Daniel

What are the Similarities and Differences in Catholicism and Protestantism ?

Are there different churches for both ?. i.e. Catholics go for worship and praying the all mighty to a different church and Protestants go to a different church ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Catholicism locates authority in the Pope (magisterium) whereas Protestantism located authority in creeds and traditions of men. Churches of Christ locate authority in Christ alone as revealed in scripture. Only the Church of Christ teaches truth about how to become a Christian

Churches Of Christ

Daniel Keeran

I can answer questions about church history, salvation, various divisions among Christians, and issues relating to the emerging church.

I have a university degree in Bible from Daid Lipscomb University and have taught missions and Bible at the university level.

Shelbourne Street church of Christ, Victoria, BC

"Radical Christianity: Peace and Justice in the New Testament" and articles published in Mission Journal. Publications and free resources are available at

BA in history and Bible from David Lipscomb University; MA in European history from University of Kentucky; MSW in clinical social work from Kent School of Social Work.