Churches Of Christ/Church offerings

Question
How should Christians use offerings, to help the needy/poor, to pay for Church electricity bills and water bills, to buy a car for the pastor? Please me scriptural advice on how offerings should be used.

Answer
Now about the collection for the Lord's people: Do what I told the Galatian churches to do.
- 1 Cor 16:1

The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching.For Scripture says, "Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain," and "The worker deserves his wages." - 1 Tim 5:17-18

Churches Of Christ

Daniel Keeran