Churches Of Christ/Legalism

Question
Thanks so much for your time.At what point does obeying the commandments of God out of a loving heart become legalistic? In other words when one reads the New Testament, finds commandments and keeps them out of a loving heart, when would this become legalistic?

Answer
When we obey to become worthy instead of obeying as humble unworthy servants, we become legalistic.

So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.'" - Luke 17:10  

Churches Of Christ

Daniel Keeran