Churches Of Christ/scavengers

Question
If shark crab lobster shrimp catfish pigs are these nasty animals to eat why do they eat them,if a worship day is holy why do they watch television shopping secular activities if so called Sunday is the day why did constaine in 321ad change worship from Saturday to Sunday christ died Friday rested Saturday rose Sunday remember the Sabbath like he did

Answer
You will, I hope understand we as Christians do not live under the Jewish Laws Moses gave to the Hebrews. We are Christians and we live under the Law of Jesus Christ and the "new covenant" Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. We dietary laws given the the Jews were not given to the Christian under the Law of Christ.  1 tim 4:4 says, For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. As far as Sunday worship is concerned I will give you a couple of links. Your welcome to study and debate this somewhere else. I would be here typing for days to give you the information you looking for, but these links will help you, I hope. One is a youtube debate and one of these men hold your view and the other man holds my view. And I believe these men cover every angle of the discussion and there is no reason for you and I to rehash this debate here. Thanks for your question. 1) link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKqGoF1HMI0 , 2) link, http://www.bible.ca/sabbath.htm
Dale

Churches Of Christ

Dale Ferguson