Churches Of Christ/omni present

Do you think satan can be omnipresent like GOD scriptures please. Do you think sinners can save sinners or is Jesus Christ the only one to save us

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.- 1 Peter 5:8

The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray - Rev. 12:9  

Churches Of Christ

Daniel Keeran

I can answer questions about church history, salvation, various divisions among Christians, and issues relating to the emerging church.

I have a university degree in Bible from Daid Lipscomb University and have taught missions and Bible at the university level.

Shelbourne Street church of Christ, Victoria, BC

"Radical Christianity: Peace and Justice in the New Testament" and articles published in Mission Journal. Publications and free resources are available at

BA in history and Bible from David Lipscomb University; MA in European history from University of Kentucky; MSW in clinical social work from Kent School of Social Work.