Churches Of Christ/wednesday night bible study

Question
Is it cammanded in the bible

Answer
No, there are no commands about any days other than the first day of the week. But, there is evidence that the church in Jerusalem met daily.

Acts 2:46-47
46 So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.

Each local congregation can decide how often and what days and times they want to meet and worship God and study together. There is no direct command for any specific time or day except that the Lord's Supper was shared every Sunday and that was the main day for worship. But we can choose to meet every day or just on Sunday mornings or we could choose to do it the way we do now. Sunday mornings, Sunday nights, and Wednesday nights. One positive if most churches meet these three days and about the same times...it's easier for traveling Christians to find a church where ever they go and attend when they are out of town.

I hope this answers your question.

In Christian Love, Joe Norman

Churches Of Christ

Joe Norman