Cigars/Empty aluminium cigar tubes

I am based in the UK and am looking to order 2,500 empty aluminium cigar tubes for a Christmas party I am organising and it's proving much tougher than I initially thought! I also need these delivered within the next 3 weeks so can't use Asia. I would be very grateful for any advice in helping me track these down. They can be either plain silver aluminium or the classic Cohiba design.

I look forward to hearing from you (fingers crossed!)

I apologize for the delay in responding, I have been put of the office with a family medical issue.

Small quantities of cigar tubes are difficult to come by - typically manufacturers are looking for minimum quantities of 100,000. Your best bet is Phoenix Glass LLC, phone 856.692.0100. They may not have aluminum, but should be able to supply what you need in glass tubes if that is acceptable.

I hope this helps.

Bill Finck Jr.

I'm a fourth generation cigar maker and have spent 25+ years operating our factory as well as a mail order cigar company. I belong to cigar manufacturers associations as well as retail cigar associations so I'm usually up to date with current events relating to cigars. I've smoked the majority of brands on the market and would be happy to share my opinions of them with you. Since I live in the U.S. I have very little experience with Cuban cigars, but other than that I know a least a little bit about almost every brand of cigars on the market.

In addition to growing up in and now managing our cigar factory for 25+ years, I've spent time in many factories in Honduras, Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic and Mexico. BR>
Cigar Association of America, Retail Tobacco Dealers Association

BS Texas A&M University