Cigars/investment in a quality humidor

I am ready to make an investment in a quality humidor but I don't want to have to have to spend the $600 I see on the sites make that them to order (and I don't believe I should have to).  Can you recommend a model or site or manufacturer that makes a quality humidor that I can count on?  Thank you.

The best quality humidors I've found that are at all reasonable in price are the new Savoy Executive Series. They're not cheap - $325 to $525, but their construction is excellent. You should be able to find them at any reputable shop, but if you have trouble finding the one you want let me know and I'll quote you a super price on one. These humidors use Boveda disposable humidifiers which makes them simple to maintain. I think you'd be super pleased with them.

Hope this helps.

Bill Finck Jr.

I'm a fourth generation cigar maker and have spent 25+ years operating our factory as well as a mail order cigar company. I belong to cigar manufacturers associations as well as retail cigar associations so I'm usually up to date with current events relating to cigars. I've smoked the majority of brands on the market and would be happy to share my opinions of them with you. Since I live in the U.S. I have very little experience with Cuban cigars, but other than that I know a least a little bit about almost every brand of cigars on the market.

In addition to growing up in and now managing our cigar factory for 25+ years, I've spent time in many factories in Honduras, Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic and Mexico. BR>
Cigar Association of America, Retail Tobacco Dealers Association

BS Texas A&M University