Cigars/Louisiana Crooks cigars

JohnACman wrote at 2013-02-28 03:32:05
Louisiana Crooks were produced by Quality Cigar Co. Red Lion, PA. I smoked them in the 60s and 70s. Bought them localy in south east Louisiana.  

Cigars

Bill Finck Jr.

I'm a fourth generation cigar maker and have spent 25+ years operating our factory as well as a mail order cigar company. I belong to cigar manufacturers associations as well as retail cigar associations so I'm usually up to date with current events relating to cigars. I've smoked the majority of brands on the market and would be happy to share my opinions of them with you. Since I live in the U.S. I have very little experience with Cuban cigars, but other than that I know a least a little bit about almost every brand of cigars on the market.

In addition to growing up in and now managing our cigar factory for 25+ years, I've spent time in many factories in Honduras, Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic and Mexico. BR>
Cigar Association of America, Retail Tobacco Dealers Association

BS Texas A&M University