Cigars/Cigar maker

Question
I've recently come across a wooden cigar maker and was wondering about it's value.
On the lid of the box is: L.bezemer & zn ni. 6584. It is in very good condition.
Any information would be greatly appreciated

Nicole

Answer
Nicole,

I've been out sick, sorry for the delay in answering you. What you have is probably a wooden cigar mold, a 2 piece wooden mold made for pressing cigars into uniform round shapes. They typically hold 10 to 15 cigars. If you check ebay you'll see many wooden cigar molds listed, selling for $20 or so. If you have something different than what I am describing please send me a more detailed description and I'll be happy to help you.

Cigars

Bill Finck Jr.