Cigars/Humi-Care EH Plus help

Question
I know the eh plus comes already calibrated, but I can't get it to read at a constant 70, and my analog says 75, how do I get it to read the same for both? I have the eh plus set for 70

Answer
Hi Justin,

Don't worry about not getting a constant, steady reading of 70 from the EH Plus.  Because the unit is extremely accurate and takes a reading quite frequently (every 30 seconds), it's normal for the unit to pick up the small, naturally occurring humidity fluctuations in your humidor.  For your analog hygrometer, you should salt test it to make sure it's accurate and functioning properly.

If your analog hygrometer is incorrect, calibrate it to 70 with the calibration pin on the back of the unit. (Most analog models varies in design but the calibration pin is usually on the back or bottom of the unit and is either a small knob or screw that you can manually adjust.)  In your analog does not have a calibration pin, contact the manufacturer for instructions on how to calibrate it.

James

Cigars

James Yee