Cigars/H Upmann Humidor

Front View
Front View  

top view
top view  
I have come across an H Upmann humidor via church auction.  Said item has eluded me when searching on the internet.  I have found results of a similar humidor (Upmann 2000) but none that match the one I personally have.  Was wondering what you tell me about this and if you could attach any valuation to such.  I believe its 15" long, 9 3/4" wide, and ~ 4 1/2 - 5 " tall.  Thank you for addressing my issue.

A humidor that originally came stocked with cigars - around late 1990's
Value $100 to $150 new
It came free filled with cigars.
So if you bought - to the best of my memory - 5 boxes of H Upman, you got a free humidor.
Same deal came with Romeo y Juliet, Montecristo and more.

M J Robbins

Retailer of cigars and acc. since 1979. Cigars - I've smoked most including Cubans. Humidors- Testing humidors all the time. Selling humidors for 30 years. Pipes - I imported Briar and Meerschaum also repaired them in the 1980's. Lighters- Zippo distributor 30 years, expert in repair of old and new lighters although I haven't repaired an antique lighter in 15 years. Repaired thousands of butane lighters.

30 years importing and selling retail and wholesale Pipes lighters,cigars and humidors. Designed and developed the only state of the art refirgerated mobile cigar humidor and the largest mobile cigar store in the USA. Repaired 50,000 pipes and lighters in the last 30 years. BR>

2 years Fullerton jr college