what can i drink that enhances the flavor and enjoyment of my cigars?

Anything that has a sweetness element to it will do......many have preference to alcoholic drinks like wine, port, whiskey, liqueurs and rum. It is very subjective to the individual. I suggest that you try nonalcoholic drinks like juices or soda too. The best juices to use are apple, cranberry and grape juices. The best suited sodas are Rootbeer or cream soda......a vast majority of cigar puffers also enjoy a nice cup of coffee with a cigar.......drinks that traditionally do not match up with cigars are milk,  water, orange juice. However, it's subjective to the person enjoying and there maybe someone out there that likes the latter. The contrasting or paralleling compliments with a cigar can  really add some depth and enhance your puffing pleasures.

I hope this helps.

Gorman Ludwig

I can answer questions about most premium cigars available in the US market. I can provide information to retailers and general consumers about procedures, order of operations, problem solving, cigar etiquette, proper contacts,humidor preperation, butane lighter repair, and cigar history.

I have been smoking cigars since 1991. I began my cigar career in 1998 in a retail store and cigar bar which I worked for eight years (1998-2005). I began my position as a Regional Sales Manager for a major cigar company in 2006 which I still enjoy.

I.P.C.P.R., Cigar Association of South Carolina, North Carolina POremium Cigar Association

Graduate of St. Petersburg College and University of South Florida.