Cigars/Cigar oasis

Question
Hi James.
I have a cigar oasis and have had it for 5-6 years, it has worked very well.  I noticed a while ago that it isn't calibrated any more I did the salt test on it and it read 80% . Is there anything I can do with it to set it, or just set it up 5% higher?

Answer
Hi Grant,

You can try resetting the unit back to its factory settings by pressing and holding both the up and down buttons for 15 settings. The digital display should blank out and you can then press either the up or down button to reset the humidity back to 70%.  

If that still doesn't fix the unit, you can leave it as is (just remember that it is off by 5%) or repair/replace the unit.  It you contact Cigar Oasis directly, they may also be able to help you.  Their website is www.cigaroasis.com.

I hope this helps.  As always,  if you have anymore questions, please feel free to just ask and I will be happy to help.

James  

Cigars

James Yee