Cigars/cost of cigars

Question
i bought a box of 25 cuban cohiba cigarsthe box is black it says cohiba on top and piramides on the front bottom they are 2011 limited editions i was wondering the cost of them thank you i ve looked eery where and cant find them. im friend thinks they are anywhere from 600 to 1000 dollars thank u

Answer
Hi Jason,

Unfortunately, your cigars are fake.  The only 2011 Cohiba Edicion Limitada cigars that were made was the "Cohiba 1966", a double robusto parejo cigar only produced in boxes of 10 cigars.  Cohiba never made a 25-count Piramides Edicion Limitada cigar for 2011.  

2009 Edicion Limitada Cohiba Piramide cigars also exist and can be found for sale by some fraudulent retailers.  These are also counterfeit cigars.  The only years that Cohiba made genuine Edicion Limitada Piramides is 2001 and 2006.

The market value of your Cohibas is not very high.  Counterfeit Cohibas are usually worth anywhere between $100-$200 for a box of 25 cigars.

I hope this helps.  If you have any more questions, please feel free to just ask and I will be happy to help.

James

Cigars

James Yee