Cigars/Rea Cigars

Question
Hi James,

I was wondering if you could send me that article of the Rea Cigar store closing? Our family has pictures of the factory but but not of the article.

Thanks!

Answer
Hi Michelle,

I've sent a message to Kathryn Rea regarding this. She is the owner of the article so if she receives my message, hopefully she will be able to upload a scan of the article and I will archive it on this website so anyone will he able to view it.  I don't have a copy of the article.  

If you are a member of the Rea family (a few family members have contacted me before so I'm wondering if you're also a family member), perhaps you could try contacting Kathryn Rea directly?  She is the granddaughter of Fred Rea.

I hope this helps.

James

Cigars

James Yee