Cigars/temp of humidor and which boveda pack to use

Question
I am currently keeping my cigars at 75 degrees with several 69 boveda packs.  Is this good?

Answer
Hi Christopher,

At 75 degrees, dormant tobacco beetle eggs inside cigars have been known to begin incubation so it's best to try to lower the temperature to 74 degrees or lower. 70 degrees is ideal. The amount of boveda packs that you require depends on the size of your humidor but 69% humidity is fine. (70% is considered ideal).  If your cigars feel dry with 69% boveda packs, increase the humidity but do not exceed 75%. Once the humidity is greater then 75%, you run the risk of mold forming in your humidor or on your cigars.

I hope this helps. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to just ask and I will be happy to help.

James

Cigars

James Yee