Cigars/Moldy cigars

Question
I've wiped the fuzz of & followed-up with the isopropyl alcohol. The 4 cigars have been placed inside a new Tupperware, on a pleated paper towel and are on the way to the fridge.
Question is: for this process, does the Tupperware lid get installed...or not?

Answer
Hi Herman,

The tupperware lid can rest closed on the container but not completely sealed shut.  This is done to prevent excess humidity from being trapped inside the container which can cause damage to your cigars.  Allowing your container lid to rest loose will also allow some airflow into the container which will aid in mold growth and allow you to detect the mold more quickly if some mold particles still remain on the cigars.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please feel free to just ask and I will be happy to help.

James

Cigars

James Yee