Cigars/ashes

Question
why would someone save the ashes of cigars?what are the uses for this?

Answer
Hi Ban,

There's really no need for cigar smokers to save the cigar ash but ash does have a variety of household uses some people may find handy. Many people use ash to clean household silver and pewter items, sprinkle it in their gardens to promote healthy plant growth and use it as a desiccant/repellant against certain garden and household insects. There are a variety of websites with helpful home remedy/do-it-yourself tips on using ash around the home.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please feel free to just ask and I will be happy to help.

James

Cigars

James Yee