Cigars/oasis xl

Question
just got an cigar oasis xl for my 150ct.hiumidor.tring to set the calibration it appears to be flashing  c 19.but not all the time.Is this normal.I have been watching it for about  2wks.and it appears to be working.but when I open it to check every once and awhile its flashing this.

Answer
Hi Stephen,

A flashing display indicates the following possibilities:

- Your Cigar Oasis water reservoir is low on water
- The humidity has remained lower than your set humidity level for greater than two hours
- Your humidor may have a leak causing humidity to constantly escape
- The unit's electrical plug was recently connected or disconnected
- There is a disruption in electricity to the unit
- The batteries may be low and need replacing

Check to make sure the water reservoir is not low or empty and let your Cigar Oasis run for at least 4 hours before checking it again. The factory humidity level preset is 70% RH so if your Cigar Oasis does not meet this level (or the level that you manually set), make sure the lid closes securely and that there are no gaps or cracks in the humidor that would cause a humidity loss.

It's normal for the display to flash but it usually only last about 30 seconds. If the problem persists, you may have a defective unit and you should contact your place of purchase or the manufacturer for troubleshooting and/or replacement.

I hope this helps. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to just ask and I will be happy to help.

Regards
James  

Cigars

James Yee