Cigars/!800 & 1900 Cigars sold at CVS stores?

Question
Hello,

Because CVS will stop selling tobaco products, I would like to know
where the large 1800 & 1900 Homemade Brand cigars cna be purchased?

I don't know if you can purchase these cigars from the company on an
indivisual basis or not. If you have some insight on this subject,please
advise.

Thanking you in advance,

Russ

Answer
Russ,

I've been in the business a long time, and I know just about every brand on the market - but I've never heard of 1800 & 1900 cigars. Are these possibly the cigars sold in poly bags or bundles at CVS - maybe Blenders Gold? If you'll e-mail a picture of them to me or give me the information from the box/bundle - factory name & info... I'll see if I can track them down for you. b.finck@finckcigarcompany.com  

Cigars

Bill Finck Jr.