Cigars/!800 & 1900 Cigars sold at CVS stores?

Because CVS will stop selling tobaco products, I would like to know
where the large 1800 & 1900 Homemade Brand cigars cna be purchased?

I don't know if you can purchase these cigars from the company on an
indivisual basis or not. If you have some insight on this subject,please

Thanking you in advance,

I've been in the business a long time, and I know just about every brand on the market - but I've never heard of 1800 & 1900 cigars. Are these possibly the cigars sold in poly bags or bundles at CVS - maybe Blenders Gold? If you'll e-mail a picture of them to me or give me the information from the box/bundle - factory name & info... I'll see if I can track them down for you.  

Bill Finck Jr.

I'm a fourth generation cigar maker and have spent 25+ years operating our factory as well as a mail order cigar company. I belong to cigar manufacturers associations as well as retail cigar associations so I'm usually up to date with current events relating to cigars. I've smoked the majority of brands on the market and would be happy to share my opinions of them with you. Since I live in the U.S. I have very little experience with Cuban cigars, but other than that I know a least a little bit about almost every brand of cigars on the market.

In addition to growing up in and now managing our cigar factory for 25+ years, I've spent time in many factories in Honduras, Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic and Mexico. BR>
Cigar Association of America, Retail Tobacco Dealers Association

BS Texas A&M University