Cigars/1984 Box of Cigars

El Producto Queens
El Producto Queens  
I have a 30 year old factory sealed unopened box of El Producto Queens. Was told not to open it. The sealing appears to prevent humidity go in or out and I think the cigars are also individually in glass or plastic containers. I am not a smoker. Any advice appreciated. See photo attached.

The box is 50 cent cigars or less.
It is not that old - although even from the 1940s these would have little value.
This is just like a $2 bottle of wine - maybe after a 100 years it might have some collectible value but not worth drinking and this case not worth smoking.
I have restored cigars like this for fun and they were not good.
Smoke them for fun of course just so you can see for yourself.

Break the seal, put in a humidor for a year in the box and they should be fine.
Smoke them as they have little value.

M J Robbins

Retailer of cigars and acc. since 1979. Cigars - I've smoked most including Cubans. Humidors- Testing humidors all the time. Selling humidors for 30 years. Pipes - I imported Briar and Meerschaum also repaired them in the 1980's. Lighters- Zippo distributor 30 years, expert in repair of old and new lighters although I haven't repaired an antique lighter in 15 years. Repaired thousands of butane lighters.

30 years importing and selling retail and wholesale Pipes lighters,cigars and humidors. Designed and developed the only state of the art refirgerated mobile cigar humidor and the largest mobile cigar store in the USA. Repaired 50,000 pipes and lighters in the last 30 years. BR>

2 years Fullerton jr college