Cigars/"Fabrica De Tabacos De H.Upmann 1844" Wooden Humidor

Fabrica De Tabacos De H.Upmann 1844". Humidor
Fabrica De Tabacos De  
I own a Fabrica De Tabacos De H.Upmann Habana 1844 HUMIDOR. It is a finished wooden humidor the H.Upmann Habana 1844 label on the top of the lid that reads "Fabrica De Tabacos De H.Upmann 1844".  It has gold tone carry handles on the sides, piano hinges.key slot. and solid wood construction. It's in very good condition with some marks along front lid edge. No cracks. Very clean on inside with no staining.  Any idea of the approximate value (not asking for an appraisal, just a "ballpark" estimate) or may it be a collector's item?  DIMENSIONS: 15 x 5 5/8 x 10.

Thank you,

Made in the last 15 years
$100 maybe $125 new

Used value $25 to $50?

Sorry it is not worth a fortune but when I first read the description I was hoping also for some rare, real Cuban humidor made 100 years ago.
I haven't carried these boxes in maybe 14 years but when I had them I sold them for around $100.

M J Robbins

Retailer of cigars and acc. since 1979. Cigars - I've smoked most including Cubans. Humidors- Testing humidors all the time. Selling humidors for 30 years. Pipes - I imported Briar and Meerschaum also repaired them in the 1980's. Lighters- Zippo distributor 30 years, expert in repair of old and new lighters although I haven't repaired an antique lighter in 15 years. Repaired thousands of butane lighters.

30 years importing and selling retail and wholesale Pipes lighters,cigars and humidors. Designed and developed the only state of the art refirgerated mobile cigar humidor and the largest mobile cigar store in the USA. Repaired 50,000 pipes and lighters in the last 30 years. BR>

2 years Fullerton jr college