Cigars/"Fabrica De Tabacos De H.Upmann 1844" Wooden Humidor

Question
Fabrica De Tabacos De H.Upmann 1844". Humidor
Fabrica De Tabacos De  
I own a Fabrica De Tabacos De H.Upmann Habana 1844 HUMIDOR. It is a finished wooden humidor the H.Upmann Habana 1844 label on the top of the lid that reads "Fabrica De Tabacos De H.Upmann 1844".  It has gold tone carry handles on the sides, piano hinges.key slot. and solid wood construction. It's in very good condition with some marks along front lid edge. No cracks. Very clean on inside with no staining.  Any idea of the approximate value (not asking for an appraisal, just a "ballpark" estimate) or may it be a collector's item?  DIMENSIONS: 15 x 5 5/8 x 10.

Thank you,
Eric

Answer
Made in the last 15 years
$100 maybe $125 new

Used value $25 to $50?

Sorry it is not worth a fortune but when I first read the description I was hoping also for some rare, real Cuban humidor made 100 years ago.
I haven't carried these boxes in maybe 14 years but when I had them I sold them for around $100.

Enjoy
Mike  

Cigars

M J Robbins