Cigars/worm hole in a cigar

Will it hurt you to smoke cigars with worm holes in the outer wrapper?

If you like worm holes in your tomato's in your salad.

They dig though the cigar like a mole making it unsmokable.
Also the taste of the bugs is not good unless they are deep fried with oregano and Thyme.

Do not buy from this store as they might keep the cigars to warm and moist creating a breeding ground for bugs.

Do not buy from this supplier as they obviously do not care about cigars.

Throw out the cigars with holes
Isolate the others in a zip lock bag for a week
Throw out your humidity device as they might lay eggs in it
Wipe down the box with rubbing alcohol and leave open for a few days to air out.

M J Robbins

Retailer of cigars and acc. since 1979. Cigars - I've smoked most including Cubans. Humidors- Testing humidors all the time. Selling humidors for 30 years. Pipes - I imported Briar and Meerschaum also repaired them in the 1980's. Lighters- Zippo distributor 30 years, expert in repair of old and new lighters although I haven't repaired an antique lighter in 15 years. Repaired thousands of butane lighters.

30 years importing and selling retail and wholesale Pipes lighters,cigars and humidors. Designed and developed the only state of the art refirgerated mobile cigar humidor and the largest mobile cigar store in the USA. Repaired 50,000 pipes and lighters in the last 30 years. BR>

2 years Fullerton jr college