Cigars/using wood glue in a humidor

Question
I have a humidor that I am trying to use Boveda humidity packs with and I am trying to attach the humidity pack holder to the inside of the lid.  What type of glue is considered safe to use on this project that will not affect the taste of the cigars.

Answer
Hi Ken,

Any mildew-resistant, low-fume carpenter's glue will work just fine for this job. As an easier and less messy alternative, you may want to consider using a magnetic strip and earth magnet as this will allow you to easily remove the humidity pack holder should you ever need to.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please feel free to just ask and I will be happy to help.

James

Cigars

James Yee