Cigars/old cigar press full of old cigars

cigar press
cigar press  

label on cigar press
label on cigar press  
I'm putting this on ebay for a friend and am curious if the old cigars in it are a selling point or not. They are of course completely dried out. Perhaps this is out of your area of expertise, but I thought you'd know whether very old cigars themselves are ever sought after, like old bottles of wine. I'll include a few picts. Thanks for any help!

eBay has a strict no-tobacco policy, so I'd suggest that you state in your ad that the cigars are not smokeable and have no value. A bidder would probably like them, but they really are of no value other than aesthetics.  You’ll probably get away with including them, but if you make it sound like you are selling the cigars and one of the eBay anti-tobacco Nazis see it, they’ll pull your item.

Good luck with this!

Bill Finck Jr.

I'm a fourth generation cigar maker and have spent 25+ years operating our factory as well as a mail order cigar company. I belong to cigar manufacturers associations as well as retail cigar associations so I'm usually up to date with current events relating to cigars. I've smoked the majority of brands on the market and would be happy to share my opinions of them with you. Since I live in the U.S. I have very little experience with Cuban cigars, but other than that I know a least a little bit about almost every brand of cigars on the market.

In addition to growing up in and now managing our cigar factory for 25+ years, I've spent time in many factories in Honduras, Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic and Mexico. BR>
Cigar Association of America, Retail Tobacco Dealers Association

BS Texas A&M University