Cigars/old cigar press full of old cigars

Question
cigar press
cigar press  

label on cigar press
label on cigar press  
I'm putting this on ebay for a friend and am curious if the old cigars in it are a selling point or not. They are of course completely dried out. Perhaps this is out of your area of expertise, but I thought you'd know whether very old cigars themselves are ever sought after, like old bottles of wine. I'll include a few picts. Thanks for any help!

Answer
Sara,

eBay has a strict no-tobacco policy, so I'd suggest that you state in your ad that the cigars are not smokeable and have no value. A bidder would probably like them, but they really are of no value other than aesthetics.  You’ll probably get away with including them, but if you make it sound like you are selling the cigars and one of the eBay anti-tobacco Nazis see it, they’ll pull your item.

Good luck with this!

Cigars

Bill Finck Jr.