Cigars/humidors

Question
I have a 300 ct humidor. I use a Humi-care EH plus to humidify. I find that my top shelf cigars are dryer than the rest. I can rotate them but I want to know if there is an efficient way to even the humidity level throughout the humidor?

Answer
The shelves inhibit the movement of moisture from the device.

You could in the future leave the cigars in the boxes they come in and take out the shelves this is always the best.

For the loose cigar scenario use Boveda packets on every shelf, right on top of the cigars, except the shelf where the Humi is. This spreads out the humidity and keeps it stable.

Boveda 72% should be fine buy 4 at least.

Enjoy
Mike

Cigars

M J Robbins