Cigars/Homemade brand cigars

My granpaw smoked homemade cigars when I was little.if I recall they were in a yellow they still sale them

The only yellow box cigar brand I can think of was called Moonshine Crooks - maybe you can Google than name and see if that looks like the right brand. I've never heard of Homemade cigars.

Moonshine Crooks have been off of the market for a few years, but we do have a similar cigar called White Lightning cigars. Very similar in taste to Moonshine Crooks. If you are interested take a look at our site for more information.

Hope this helps.

Bill Finck Jr.

I'm a fourth generation cigar maker and have spent 25+ years operating our factory as well as a mail order cigar company. I belong to cigar manufacturers associations as well as retail cigar associations so I'm usually up to date with current events relating to cigars. I've smoked the majority of brands on the market and would be happy to share my opinions of them with you. Since I live in the U.S. I have very little experience with Cuban cigars, but other than that I know a least a little bit about almost every brand of cigars on the market.

In addition to growing up in and now managing our cigar factory for 25+ years, I've spent time in many factories in Honduras, Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic and Mexico. BR>
Cigar Association of America, Retail Tobacco Dealers Association

BS Texas A&M University