Cigars/Homemade brand cigars

Question
My granpaw smoked homemade cigars when I was little.if I recall they were in a yellow box.do they still sale them

Answer
David,

The only yellow box cigar brand I can think of was called Moonshine Crooks - maybe you can Google than name and see if that looks like the right brand. I've never heard of Homemade cigars.

Moonshine Crooks have been off of the market for a few years, but we do have a similar cigar called White Lightning cigars. Very similar in taste to Moonshine Crooks. If you are interested take a look at our site www.finckcigarcompany.com for more information.

Hope this helps.

Cigars

Bill Finck Jr.