Cigars/2 old Travis cigar boxes

I have s Travis Club Box  that says made in San Antonio,On the
lid inside is a large red brick bld, says made by Finck Cigar Co,,
the other one just says Travis Club, just wondered when they were made as my father has been deceased  since 1982

We began making Travis Club cigars in 1906 and continue to produce them today. I have no way of estimating the age of the boxes you have without seeing a picture of them. If you email pictures to me at I'll be happy to try to help you.

Bill Finck Jr.

I'm a fourth generation cigar maker and have spent 25+ years operating our factory as well as a mail order cigar company. I belong to cigar manufacturers associations as well as retail cigar associations so I'm usually up to date with current events relating to cigars. I've smoked the majority of brands on the market and would be happy to share my opinions of them with you. Since I live in the U.S. I have very little experience with Cuban cigars, but other than that I know a least a little bit about almost every brand of cigars on the market.

In addition to growing up in and now managing our cigar factory for 25+ years, I've spent time in many factories in Honduras, Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic and Mexico. BR>
Cigar Association of America, Retail Tobacco Dealers Association

BS Texas A&M University